segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012

Up and downs

The last days have been full of up and downs. I feel frustrated about things I wanted to do better and without any mistakes. It's very hard when at work I can't fully understand the patients specially when they speak very fast and with a different accent. I feel very excited as well about new things I'm learning and every little step I'm taking forward. Today I did my first Medicine Use Review alone!! ( this is a service pharmacies offer to know how patients are getting on with their medicines and answer any queries they might have)
These feelings remind me again that the strength to go and to live and to work does not come from my own abilities but from the One that can make the work of my hands bear fruit like our back garden cherry is!
Yes, it looks like we're going to  have a harvest! :)


1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Keep going girl, remember you're not alone. He's holding you in his arms you just need to trust. Miss you so much! xx ;)