domingo, 20 de maio de 2012

real love




the story of Ian and Larissa
        Há uns dias atrás, vi este vídeo e li também o blog como se fosse um livro. Não consegui conter as lágrimas. Quero mesmo aprender amar mais como a Larissa e ser mais como o Ian que, mesmo no meio de terríveis dificuldades, diz "He [God] is awesome". Acima de tudo, a vida deles aponta-me para Deus e o poder do seu amor tão misterioso e tão certo. E estou tão agradecida por isso. 
::
A few days ago I watched this video and I read the blog as it was a book. I couldn't hold my tears. I really want to learn how to love more like Larissa and to be more like Ian who in the middle of terrible difficulties is able to say "He [God] is awesome". Overall, their lives point me to God and the power of His love so mysterious and so certain. And I'm so thankful for this.